Amazing Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
You've probably heard of Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. But, do you know what all the talk is really about?
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is made from nutritious organically grown apples and retains many of the fruits’ beneficial components because raw apple cider vinegar is not pasteurized. And in its two fermentation processes, it produces enzymes and life giving nutrients that make apple cider vinegar the powerhouse it is.
What Is The Difference Between Clear Vinegar & Raw Apple Cider Vinegar?
Clear vinegar has none of the benefits of raw organic apple cider vinegar. Through its processing and distilling, it’s been stripped of everything beneficial and can be detrimental to your health due to the fact that it is dead instead of alive.
Only raw organic apple cider vinegar has the “mother of vinegar” that makes the vinegar so beneficial. The “mother” is made up living nutrients and bacteria. You can actually see it settled in the bottom of the bottle like sediment.
What Can Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Do for Me?
- Potassium – helps to prevent brittle teeth, hair loss and runny noses.
- Pectin – helps to regulate blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol.
- Malic Acid – gives ACV the properties of being anti-viral, anti-bacterial & anti-fungal.
- Calcium – helps create strong bones and teeth.
- Ash – gives ACV its alkaline property which aids your body in maintaining proper pH levels for a healthy alkaline state.
- Acetic Acid – It appears that this acid slows the digestion of starch which can help to lower the rise in glucose that commonly occurs after meals.
A Few Benefits of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar mixed in 4 ounces of purified water after a meal has been used as a natural remedy for heartburn and as a replacement for toxic heartburn medications.
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar may help improve bowel irregularity, thereby removing toxins from the body at a faster rate.
- Helps clear up skin conditions and blemishes giving a smoother texture and complexion.
- Raw Apple Cider vinegar may also help with joint pain and stiffness.
- Apple Cider Vinegar helps to break down fats so that your body can use them rather than store them. For this reason, many diets include ACV in their regimen.
- On a small scale, ACV was studied by researchers at Arizona State University. The preliminary study was published in the Diabetes Care journal. It reported that ACV helps reduce levels of glucose.
How Do I Take Raw Apple Cider Vinegar?
Mixed with another powerhouse of beneficial goodness, organic honey, apple cider vinegar can be a tasty treat with very healthy benefits. This is a great drink for fast energy. Remember, the mother of vinegar will settle at the bottom of the bottle between uses. Be sure to shake the bottle well before pouring to include these healthful ingredients. In a large pitcher, add together:
- 2 tablespoons of Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 gallon of purified water
- Raw locally harvested honey or agave nectar to suit your taste
Raw honey or organic agave nectar is a great addition because of their health giving properties. They can help improve your energy, strengthen your immune system, and much more. And they taste great.
Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is very strong so I always recommend diluting it with water. A good ratio is 1 tablespoon per 32 ounces of water for general use.