Sunday, November 13, 2016

PEMF TESTIMONIALS

PEMF TESTIMONIALS PEMF8000

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=pemf%208000%20&qs=n&form=QBVDMH&pq=pemf%208000%20&sc=6-10&sp=-1&sk=

PEMF 8000 TESTIMONIALS

I would like to thank you for the excellent care you have given me with your P.E.M.F 8000.  I have been astounded at the results I had received with only 3 treatments for my L4 prolapsed disc. I was able to stand straight and was able to walk with only a minor limp. Now with nearly 20 treatments of PEMF8000 and I am amazed at the outcome, as most times I am 100% free of any symptoms. I look forward to further treatments as well as looking forward to referring patients who can benefit from this miraculous device.  ”

“Thank you.

 Bernard Huggins  D.C., Westland, MI”

DOCTOR OZ PEMF

PEMF DR OZ SHOW

_______________________________________________________________

“Dr. Kim, just a note to let you know how amazed I am with the results of your PEMF  system. After one treatment, and over 35 years of Migraine headaches, caused by  an auto accident (Dr’s said I would have them the rest of my life) I have gone 2  weeks without any signs of pain. You also treated a 40 year old motorcycle  injury to my foot, in which I was unable to put my toes flat on the ground. At  this point I am able to put them flat on the ground, and have no sensation of  loss of mobility in the ankle. I am truly amazed at the outcome, and intend to  return for further treatments. I am also referring a friend that has chronic pain  from ruptured discs in her neck. Thanks again, and keep up the healing.

Brad B.

Livonia  MI”

_______________________________________________________________

“Dear Doctor

I wanted to write you this letter to tell you how amazed & thrilled I am since receiving treatments with the PEMF machine. Two years ago a surgeon told me after X-Rays & a MRI I will need double knee replacements. But, being I am in my 50’s, to wait as long as possible.

The pain was awful & really hard to live with. I had to take Voltaren, a pain pill, everyday just to get around and work. I was prescribed up to three a day, but I tried to stick to one, because I didn’t want to get too hooked on them.

I started treatment with your office around four weeks ago & I am so relived & happy the pain I had is nowhere near what it was. I would say 75% to 80% better.

I am an outside sales rep & am in & out of my car all day long.  Before, I was so miserable & in terrific pain every day. Now, I can get in & out of my car like years ago. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for this wonderful machine. I tell everybody I know about PEMF & the great Doctor Torres.

Thanks Again,

Carol J LaPorte”


“Wow! What a FANTASTIC MACHINE!

I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis 18 years ago. I lived in denial, hiding feelings and symptoms for 15 years. for the past three years, things have gotten worse…balance problems, vision problems, body aches that never seemed to go away, headaches, speech problems, depression and choking.

The drugs were not for me! They made life unbearable!

PEMF8000 has done amazing things for me! Headaches disappear within minutes of starting treatment. I no longer have choking episodes. Pain? What pain? I do believe PEMF will continue to improve my life and, definitely, help improve yours, too. Be positive! You want to feel better, and will!

Thanks Doctor!

Mike Sochacki

Garden City, Mi

________________________________________________________________

“Knee pain was something I figured I’d always have to live with.  A by-product of a youth spent playing every sport under the sun.  Joints being bent in ways nature hadn’t intended.   A few ibuprofen on days where I knew my knee would undergo extra stress became part of my daily planning, as was a neoprene brace.

Then a few months ago, the pain went beyond the knee.  The pain started to radiate up my leg in what felt like a severe groin pull.  Sitting in one spot for too long, walking for too long, and standing for too long were accompanied by shooting and stabbing pains.  Getting in and out of the car became a major event.  A chiropractor suggested that I use a TENS unit.  Which I did, but with limited success.  It took the edge off the pain but it was certainly no cure.  Then I met with Howard who suggested I try Pulsed Magnetic Therapy.  I didn’t know what to expect, but I figured that I would give it a try.  Initially I felt “energized” but I know that can just be the mind playing games with you, giving you what you want to feel.  It wasn’t until I was sitting back in my car that I realized that I got into the car with no pain, none, zero.

I do not believe in “magic bullets” but Pulsed Magnetic Therapy works.  After a few sessions my knee feels better.  I can do more, walk farther, stand longer.  I no longer have to concern myself of what my daily plans entail in relation to my knee.  No more ibuprofen and I can’t remember the last time I put on my knee brace.

I don’t know the science behind it, I just know it works.”

Mike L., Port St Lucie, Florida

_________________________________________________________________

After the hurricanes swept past our Florida coast during the 2011 hurricane season, I over did it using a chainsaw to trim trees and my shoulder was killing me.  I had the worst case of tendonitis that kept me from being able to pick up my children.  After using pulsed electro magnetic field therapy for 15 minutes on my shoulder, my pain was gone!

Howard F., Port St Lucie

___________________________________________________________________

With your technology in Magnetic Resonance Stimulation (PEMF8000) all 75 trillion cells of the body can be stimulated into harmonic resonance. As a result the powerful capacity within the cell membrane increases and enables the cells to produce more energy which enhances the self-healing powers of the body. Boosting the immune system with Magnetic Resonance Stimulation will result in activating the body’s own healing power.

Juergen Schmitt MD, Munich, Germany

________________________________________________________________

I would love for other chiropractor to embrace this technology. This technology does not take away from what we do as adjusting doctors. I discovered that the PEMF8000 sort of “cements” the adjustment longer. I personally feel stronger in my neck and low back than ever before thanks to the PEMF8000. The deep, sharp pain in the right subscapularis region that’s been a nemesis since my bike fall 20 years ago has disappeared. I believe the PEMF8000 was reaching and regenerating in areas I was not able to physically reach. Now that I’ve experienced PEMF8000 for myself and my patience I cannot see practicing without it.

Dr. Leif Choi, DC

________________________________________________________________

PEMF has been the single biggest benefit to my practice in 10 years. I use PEMF8000 for my patients’ chronic pain, autoimmune disease, depression, anxiety, and insomnia. However, a quick search of PubMed is enough to demonstrate that there are many other worthy indications.

Dr.Travis Elliot, ND

____________________________________________________________

I became persuaded by the benefit of the PEMF when my knee injury of one year resolved completely after two and a half weeks of daily treatment.

Dr. Holly Zapf, ND

___________________________________________________________

I’ve had a couple of falls recently and have found the PEMF to work very well on acute injuries.  I am also getting great results with clients in my bodywork practice.

Claire Melde, RN

__________________________________________________________

I love my PEMF I went kayaking for several hours yesterday. When I woke up this morning my right wrist was swollen, sore, and stiff. Eight minutes on the mat and eight minutes with the wand and my wrist was back to normal and I was off to work! What a magnificent technology!  I never go to bed in pain, it works better than a cup of coffee to energize me for the day, there are no side effects. When my daughter can’t sleep, eight minutes on the “magic carpet” puts her right out. After using PEMF for four months, the pain from my degenerative arthritis is gone, my range of motion has improved, and my energy level has increased. My sleep has been transformed! I am now enjoying the best health in more than a decade!

Jennifer Nickell, RN

____________________________________________________________

I strained my low back pretty badly right after I got the PEMF and so I did a mat session and then did two eight minute sessions with the wand (about 9 hours apart) to localize it. This brought the pain down from a nine to a five. Then I saw a chiropractor (but amazing I was able to move and get to her office), and I used the PEMF8000 again once or twice and by the next day I was back at work with almost no pain and functioning just fine. I’ve also used it on two people with chronic shoulder pain and their pain was gone when doing the movements that usually bring it on, just after a single eight minute session with the wand. It’s more powerful than I was expecting.

Dr. Noel Thomas, ND

____________________________________________________________

My family has noted improved sleep patterns, reduction in stress, less irritability, greater vitality, and for me, rapid relief of back and sciatica pain. Regarding psychotherapy client use, clients report greater relaxation and improved ability to focus on one thought at a time.

Doctor John Torres DC Ct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PEMF- Benefits | PEMF Wellness Technology | PEMF 8000

“ PEMF is a benefit for Mankind from infant to geriatric.  PEMF will lead to a change in the paradigm of medicine. “ Dr. Linus Pauling — Dou...