Friday, February 22, 2013

Let It Be! “A Magical Story”

“Let It Be”

clip_image001

   images.jpgzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  This is a story about a very personal yet life changing experience that truly enhanced my very being and has optimistically altered the way I live and believe today! Yes, I know I should be writing about my favorite subject "roses" but these words are powerful and provocative and I need to let the planet know of this truly ancient enchanting secret that I have discovered and how you may use it in your lives.

Well, several years back when I thought I had all that life could give to me spiritually and materialistically, I really had not much to complain about. I believed that I did everything right and no obstacles could harm me. Yes, I had the life as a dream.

People all around me loved who I was and admired my life's successes and accomplishments. So proud of all that I had become. At that moment Magic!

The Night Before Magic

images (1).jpgxxxxxxxxxxxxvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvIt was a cold wintery night here in New England. The fireplace was ablaze and the stoned family room was dim-lit, cozy, and smelled of sweet burning oak! I listened to the silence broken by the howling wind as it crept through the un-insulated huge oak doors penetrating the warmth of our great cherry wooded ancient sitting room.

Oh! Our Connecticut winter night's transport so much of natures love and passion at the same time, really a grand place and time to reflect upon life's rewards and unexpected obstacles.

images (1).jpgcccccccccccccccccI shut my now heavy eyes, and lazily sat back in my comfortable quilted rocking chair allowing my thoughts to subside and be free. A gentle breeze accented my face, left-over frosty chilled winds that had crept through the huge antiquated conservatory style glossed picture windows. I could witness as I peered through the window panes the mammoth Pine and Oak trees gather ice as the crying wind chilled the branches and limbs which looked much like a water-color painting on a holiday card. I am connected to Mother Earth. I was so much at peace!

My mind gathered wandered and dissected memories and experienced yet again the sensitivity, the warmth of present moments while in nature's silence. Feelings of peace yet eruptions of unforeseen chaos had also traveled through the roadway of my thoughts. Like a thoroughfare in untraveled territory yet full of peace and love nevertheless obstructions at every turn. As I wandered through this cerebral journey my contemplations became further cluttered and overflowing with more redundant unconstructive vibrations. I then realized that I did indeed have questions and fear about my life!

The room became even more quiet and seemed to begin to get colder as the raging fire became dim lit after a few blazing hours of blessing me with warmth to the room. I pandered a bit and preferred to move to the oak dining table in the other corner of the room to get a better grasp on what was about to happen! My mind shifted to the unwanted thoughts.

Then an unexpected impression came to my mind about complications conflicts and unconstructive and disturbing electronic pulsations of information.

The people! The ungrateful! The few of the ones that I have helped, loved, provided for, supplied, gave unconditionally to. Those people who were ungrateful and not thankful because you stopped giving to them because they expected more and more from you. Those ungrateful few that have plagued our inner sprit with anger, distrust, doubt frustration and disappointment.The few that don't care about anything or anyone except themselves. They are Selfish Few. They speak of you behind your back as if you were their worst enemy, yet they continue with the smiles and fake unworthy gestures. They hurt you yet you could never hurt them! Can't hurt the fake! The crap of LIFE!

Why was the question why?

images (1).jpgmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   Is this truly happening to me? Why are they against me? Why do they not understand who I really am? Why does the Universe God present me with so many obstacles I didn't create?

Why! Why! Why should I forgive those who have conspired against me?

Why should I be the one that always has to give in Why don't they understand my feelings! Why do they act this way?

Why? = Nothing! Y = X! Y= 0. There is no answer to why? Just an assumption! But, no true reality! You can never find out the genuine meaning of why! Worrying about why is nothing but a negative influence in your Life.

So, that unforgettable evening I went to bed, distressed, heartbroken, and anxious with these horrible depressing thoughts coloring my mind. As I laid in the darkness I was impelled to glance at the statue of the Virgin Mary that sat on my table along-side my bed. She seemed to "glow' in the shadows!

For some strange reason I was impelled to get on my knees, look at her glowing face and pray! I prayed a simple prayer.

"Hello Mother Mary, Please help me to get beyond these troubled feelings, I don't know an answer, and Please answer my prayer".

That was all I asked, and laid back down to bed and feel asleep.

images (1).jpgmmmmmmmmmThe next morning I awoke mysteriously at 5:30 am to the resonance of my clock radio playing music!

The morning sun illuminated gloriously through my bedroom windows lighting up my room with a magnificent dawn glow. My room had a gentle but distinct fragrance of sweet lavender or sage.

My body and mind felt extraordinarily cleansed and energized! For just a moment, I thought I was still in dream land! But as I approached the reality of this new day, I realized what I was actually experiencing.

There was some sort of Magical aurora veiling my bedroom! The song played on as I unexpectedly awoke and comprehend that the words were infiltrating my being!

“This is my magical Answer”!

The song went on and I fell to my knees yet again as I continued to listen………………………. It said………….

“When I find myself in times of trouble

Mother Mary comes to me

Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

And in my hour of darkness

She is standing right in front of me

Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

Let it be, let it be

Let it be, let it be

Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

And when the broken hearted people

Living in the world agree

There will be an answer, let it be

For though they may be parted

There is still a chance that they will see

There will be an answer, let it be

Let it be, let it be

Let it be, let it be

Yeah, there will be an answer, let it be

Let it be, let it be

Let it be, let it be

Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

Let it be, let it be

Let it be, let it be

Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

And when the night is cloudy

There is a light that shines on me

Shine until tomorrow, let it be

I wake up to the sound of music

Mother Mary comes to me

Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

Let it be, let it be

Let it be, let it be

There will be an answer, let it be

Let it be, let it be

Let it be, let it be

Whisper words of wisdom, let it be”……………….

images (1).jpgvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnLet it be, let it be, let it be, let it be! That is the answer!

Do not resist what life hands to you! Love it Appreciate it! They are lessons to be learned!

Don't assume anything to be good or bad!

Accept all as a lesson and move on. "It is what it is"! Let it be as "it is" and don't place any labels as good or bad!

The Profound Message:

Be in gratefulness all of the time and there will never be anything bad! Feel it, love it, and accept it for what it is! Let it be! That is the answer to Y= "Let It Be"

I have lived this way from that inconceivable day on forward, and my life has never been the same. I continue to live in this manner being who I am, being grateful, giving from my heart with love and happiness and never expecting anything in return.

What you resist will persist. Be grateful for what we have, appreciative of all that is. And your life will change instantaneously and eternally!

I continued to pray that morning, to thank the God, the Heavens, Mother Mary, and the Universe for this life changing moment that has enhanced my life forever!

Thank you Mother Mary and also many thanks to John Lennon and Paul McCartney for their God inspired message and timeless words.

images (1).jpgmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

With Love and Gratefulness',

Charlie Farricielli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PEMF- Benefits | PEMF Wellness Technology | PEMF 8000

“ PEMF is a benefit for Mankind from infant to geriatric.  PEMF will lead to a change in the paradigm of medicine. “ Dr. Linus Pauling — Dou...