PEMF THERAPY! Chiropractors! Veterinarian! Sports Therapy!
APPLY THE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY!
· Expand Your Base of Repeat Customers. When people experience acute pain, it’s a no brainer to go visit their local chiropractor. But when people experience chronic pain, the solution isn’t so obvious. Typically these patients see multiple professionals before settling on surgery and medications better suited to acute conditions. With PEMF, you can go beyond typical acute adjustments and become an integrated pain management center for chronic patients who will gladly come back for therapy again and again.
· Go Above and Beyond in Service. Most any chiropractic office has a waiting room full of uncomfortable people hanging in there until their name is called. But yours doesn’t have to look like that. Bring a PEMF into the waiting room to offer your patients immediate pain relief. It is simple to train your assistants how to use it so your customers always have the best experience, even when your hands are full.
· Reduce Discomfort Before Adjustment. People who come to you are usually in pain, inflamed, and have limited range of motion on arrival. These can get in the way of giving your patient the most effective adjustment possible. Using PEMF can reduce their pain, inflammation, and increase range of motion in just minutes. By taking these obstacles off the board, PEMF can measurably improve the effectiveness of your adjustments for each patient and make them more comfortable at the same time.
· Give Immediate Results. PEMF is a treatment that patients can feel. And, it only takes minutes to see dramatic results. On a scale of 1 to 10, from least pain to most pain, patients who come to you at a 9 may leave at a 5 or lower just 10 minutes later. This device has a similar effect on inflammation and range of motion. But don’t just take our word for it! Watch this video how PEMF8000 works.
· Supplement Other Treatments. PEMF is a perfect adjunct to cold laser therapies and nutraceutical supplementation. They work synergistically. Research shows that LLLT and PEMF treatments given together provide stronger therapeutic results than either therapy alone. And, PEMF is known to enhance nutrient absorption and detoxification because of its effects on cellular metabolism. You and your patients will be amazed at how much better they can feel in such a short period of time.
· Relieve Chronic Pain for Underserved Patients. There are certain conditions no one knows how to fix yet. Problems like chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and post-surgical pain tremendously impact patients’ quality of life long-term with no solution in sight. You can be one of the few practitioners able to alleviate their symptoms quickly, effectively, and without the harmful side effects common to medications.
· Enhance Athletic Performance. By energizing the cells, PEMF fuels the body with more energy to pump through the nervous system to contract muscle, heighten the senses, and quicken response time. PEMF also helps heal long-term injuries. With fewer or no permanent injuries holding them back, experienced athletes can perform with energy and flexibility like in their younger days.
· Accelerate Recovery from Common Injuries. Get your players off the bench and back on the field. Research shows that injured parts of the body have a lower electrical resistance than normal. This is because the injury site requires additional electricity for the healing process and it is actively drawing that from other parts of the body. PEMF treatments supplement the body electric with targeted spotlights of micro-current electricity that travel deeply into the tissue to energize the cells. This optimizes the body’s natural healing process so it can get the job done faster.
· Stop Acute Inflammation in its Tracks. When muscles get traumatized, they tense and flare up. Not just on the surface, but deep down in the tissue where ice/hot patches and TENs don’t reach. PEMF therapy transports micro-current deeply into tissue to donate electrons at the cellular level, stimulating healing and micro-circulation. As a result, you can watch inflammation and muscle knots melt before your eyes.
· Restore Performance Lost to Permanent Injuries. With PEMF you can kick-start the recovery process for old injuries that inhibit athletic performance. PEMF can improve range of motion, clear internal scarring, and manage chronic aches and pains. It is effective because it delivers an energy surplus to the site and simultaneously activates cellular metabolism, so the cells at the injury site run in optimal conditions to complete their repairs.
· Provide Patients More Daytime Energy and Better Sleep at Night. Chronic pain doesn’t stop at bedtime. Many people lose sleep over their chronic pain and as a result feel foggy during the day. Break the cycle with PEMF before bed to reduce pain and help your patients sleep more soundly. Or use it in the morning to bolster energy levels and leave patients feeling a refreshed sense of well-being. The relief lasts for up to 3 days at a time and the results accumulate with on-going therapy.
· Relieve Pain From Musculoskeletal Conditions. Many elderly can no longer enjoy the activities that brought them joy in their youth. Health conditions associated with aging take a toll on range of motion and normal physical activity can become increasingly painful. With PEMF therapy you can erase those aches and pains and help your patients feel like dancing again. Help those old bones feel like new.
· Assist Recovery From Slow to Heal Injuries. Seniors take a much longer time to heal from injuries and many never fully recover. With PEMF you can make patients feel more comfortable after an accident and accelerate their healing. By providing the body a surplus of energy while stimulating the cell’s natural healing process, even the elderly can bounce back from injuries.
· Travel with the Device to Treat Patients in Their Homes. Our PEMF devices are portable enough to take on the road and setup where the patients are. Carry it like a suitcase or extend the telescoping handle and roll it on wheels. Open the case, attach an accessory, plug it in, and you’re ready to treat! Reverse the process and it fits neatly in the trunk of your car.
· Enhance Equine Athletic Performance. By energizing the cells, PEMF fuels the horse’s body with more energy to pump through its nervous system to contract muscle, heighten the senses, and quicken response time. PEMF also helps heal long-term injuries. With fewer or no permanent injuries holding them back, experienced race horses can perform with sustained energy and resilience like in their younger years.
· Provide Rehabilitation for Equine Athletes. PEMF therapy helps horses recover from injuries sustained in the line of duty. It supports recovery from muscle, tendon, and soft tissue injuries as well as wounds at risk of not healing correctly on their own. The therapy is non-invasive and non-intimidating so the horse can relax through the treatment process. And you will see improvements quickly.
· Support Service and Companion Animals. Help dogs and cats recover from surgery and musculoskeletal injuries. Depending on the case, you may be able to shorten the animal’s necessary recovery period by up to 3 times and reduce its suffering in the process. This means everything to recovering companions and the people who love them.