Friday, December 7, 2018

PEMF8000 REVIEWS | PEMF 8000 DEVICE TESTIMONY | PEMF8000 STORE NOW ON EBAY

PEMF8000 REVIEWS | PEMF 8000 DEVICE TESTIMONY | PEMF8000 STORE NOW ON EBAY




Dr. Richard DelaRosa --- A great PEMF Device PEMF 8000 at a very affordable price
I have been searching for a PEMF device to use personally and in my practice, and I have looked at every available option. I was very pleased to find PEMF 8000 and I have been totally impressed with the products they offer, their excellent pricing, and the exceptional customer service. When I received the equipment, it was delivered quickly and I found it far exceeded my expectations. Not only is the PEMF8000 very effective, it is also looks much better than any others I have seen. After just 3 days of use, my own chronic back pain was significantly better. And now I can report increased range of motion and mobility in every patient who has used it. The results have been phenomenal for low back pain, knee pain, adhesion's, chronic digestive issues and even an accidental blunt head trauma that responded immediately. Improvements reported in sleep, and energy! This is a miraculous device, and I am very pleased! Thank you,
Dr. DelaRosa
Natalie G- Amazing Results!
Amazing results! I have had AMAZING results from my PEMF8000 - I'm pain free, dead nerves are regenerating, improved vision and more. I have helped a few friends with my loop also. One of them had debilitating pain in her shoulder and across her clavicle into her neck. She used my machine 4 times and has been pain free for over a month. Not only am I blessed to be helped so much, but it makes me so happy to help my friends too! Warmest regards,
Natalie G
Landy Cason
I always wanted to help people feel better! When my wife and I opened our store I put a PEMF8000 in the back of the store! Wow what a difference in people’s lives it has made. From- M.S. ,migraines ,flu symptoms ,strokes ,Parkinson’s ,knees, frozen joints, dogs, after surgery pains and speed of recovery, backs, knees, shoulders, low energy, vertigo, sprained ankles, knees, shoulder, elbows,and so much more. Just to name a few. I’ll try it on anything! Besides-when the body gets charged up it goes to work, exponentially at fixing ourselves. A year and a half and I feel like I have gust gotten started helping folks! Thanks a “Bunch” Charlie! This has been a wonderful experience for me to watch and be a part of.
Landy
Mark Moshchinsky,L.Ac
I have about 7 bioresonance machines in my acupuncture practice in NYC, but PEMF8000 is my favorite for stress, pain and prevention. My grey hair got darker and my old shoulder injury of 8 years got healed and many of my patients get good results for many conditions, even facials. Thank you Charlie for creating a wonderful product that I use for over 3 years without a single problem.
Mark Moshchinsky, @ Tree of Life Acupuncture clinic
Jason AND Joanna Pursins- Don't be skeptical.PEMF8000 WORKS! We are Blown Away!
Don't be skeptical.PEMF8000 WORKS! We are Blown Away! We bought our mat in Jan. 2018, and after using it ( PEMF 8000 DELUXE) for about 3 months, my wife and I definitely notice improvements in our health. I have arthritis in my knees which required me to wear a neoprene sleeve on my left knee. I had pain in both knees. After using the PEMF8000 for a couple of times, I no longer have any knee pain and I don't wear a sleeve on it anymore! My wife used to have to take a pain reliever every morning for joint pain: She no longer does. We use the Loop 20 min. in the morning and 20 min. in the evening. We just feel better overall. If you are skeptical about this, you need to ask yourself some questions. Are you tired of buying/taking pills for your aches and pains? Tired of doctor bills? Then you need to check this out! For us, this was the best investment in our health that we have made! Thank you!
Thank You Charlie!
Doctor T ***** "Great experience with the PEMF 8000"
Thank you, Charlie. And yes, I’ve had a great experience with the PEMF 8000. Just yesterday an 80 year old female told me that the $125.00 she ever spent on her knee was the best spent money she has ever experienced!
Thanks, again. Dr. T
Dennis M- Shoulder pain GONE, Neuropathy almost gone, Tinnitus much improved
Dennis M- Shoulder pain gone, Neuropathy almost gone, Tinnitus much improved, Swollen ankle much better! I'm very impressed so far with the results I've had using the PEMF8000 Basic!. The improvements I've had include: Shoulder pain gone, neuropathy almost gone, tinnitus much improved, swollen ankle much better. I'm happy to recommend the PEMF8000 to others. Also the PEMF Wellness Customer Service (Charles) is outstanding. They helped me with healing techniques.
Sincerely, Dennis M
SAM DUCETTE- Stopped cancer pain quickly! I am Happy and Amazed!
Stopped cancer pain quickly! I am Happy and Amazed! by SAM DUCETTE I bought the PEMF8000 Deluxe device because I'm recovering from Stage 4 prostate cancer that spread to my bones including my spine and I was in debilitating pain. The PEMF8000 has never, ever failed to completely remove the pain with just a 30 to 60 minutes session. I am so thankful, to Charlie Farricielli and his help with protocol and humble desire to help me with the PEMF8000. God Bless PEMF8000! God Bless Charlie!
Many thanks, Sam Ducette

Will Mason Back pain gone in 3 weeks!
Will Mason Back pain gone in 3 weeks! I'm so excited to report that I'm free from back pain after only three days of using the PEMF8000. I've also had improvements in clarity, focus and energy. I've lent it out to 3 of my friends who have also had amazing results. I was a huge skeptic to begin with so I'm really amazed. Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy works! It’s a Miracle!
Regards, Will Mason Long Island, NY
Michelle O ***** Can’t Live Without the PEMF8000!
Can’t Live Without the PEMF8000! by Michelle O I have to say that I cannot imagine having to live without my PEMF8000. I have suffered from diabetic neuropathy pain for over 17 years and I have tried every medication out there to treat that pain. After about 2-3 weeks of using my gel loop, not only did a lot of the pain subside but I started getting sensations in my feet and toes that I hadn't had in many years. After another 2-3 weeks, I then noticed that my fibromyalgia pain was easing up too. That was just a great side benefit to using the PEMF8000 Mattress. I now use my loop faithfully twice a day, every day! Along with the ease of pain, I am also getting better rest and more energy than I ever have. I am so thankful to have the opportunity to have this machine available to me. Like I said, I couldn't imagine going without this amazing device.
Thank you!! Michelle......
JAMES O'Connor "Parkinson’s symptoms! I AM FEELING BETTER!""
My Parkinson’s symptoms have improved dramatically since using the PEMF8000 daily for the past three weeks. I no longer need naps, my tremors have slowed down and my energy level is great. I am a true believer!
James O'Connor FL
Doctor Travis! "PEMF8000, Many Healing Benifits"
PEMF8000 has been the single biggest benefit to my practice in 4 years. I think about using PEMF8000 for chronic pain, autoimmune disease, depression, anxiety, and insomnia. However, a quick search of PubMed is enough to demonstrate that there are many other worthy indications.
Dr. Travis M

Doctor Nancy DC " I cant believe the this amazing device"
I feel stronger in my neck and low back than ever before, thanks to the PEMF8000. The deep, sharp pain in the right subs-capularis region that’s been a nemesis since my bike fall 20 years ago has completely disappeared. I believe the PEMF8000 Unit was reaching and regenerating in areas I was not able to physically reach. Now that I’ve experienced the PEMF8000 for myself and my patients, I cannot see myself practicing without it.
Dr. Nancy W DC
Jonathon Craig
Since last 90 days I could not sleep well at night because of my lower back pain. Then somebody suggest me to try PEMF therapy. Then I buy PEMF 8000 device from here and started to use this therapy. After few weeks I started to get the magical result of the therapy. And now I am 100% free from my lower back pain and I get back my deep sleep at night again. It really works
. Thanks a lot.
Aria Teman
Actually i don't believe in these such online remedies but I have fully faith in PEMF 8000. This device really helpful and lots of doctors also recommended this device for any kind of pain. I am using this device to get relief from chronic pain, autoimmune disease, depression, anxiety, and insomnia etc.
Marcia B " PEMF8000, The Best Investment In Health I Ever Made"
“I was very excited to come across information about the PEMF8000 and how it has proven to give long term pain relief for conditions that are normally considered chronic. After reading everything I could find about the device, I decided to give Charlie a call. It was one of the best phone calls of my life. He is incredibly knowledgeable as well as enthusiastic. I encourage anyone that has questions to call him and get the full benefits of his friendly expertise.”
Marcia B., Columbus, OH
Tito N
I gladly and wholeheartedly testify that the PEMF8000E (EQUINE) machine works and have seen awesome results with my horse, Cruiser! He was having some hoof issues last year that caused soreness all over, but especially in his right shoulder! After receiving PEMF treatments with the PEMF 8000 he was visibly more comfortable and it reflected in his warming up more calmly and running faster times! Honestly, I am not making this up, he starts licking and chewing as soon as he walks up to Top Notch Equine/Hildreth Equine Therapy booth! PEMF8000 E has also helped my family and loved ones with many health issues. Thank you for a wonderful and helpful amazing device!
Sincerely, Tito
Louis T "I FEEL GREAT"
“I don’t generally believe in things unless I can see a difference or try it myself. Well I am a believer in PEMF8000! A broken back years ago has left me creaky and sore especially after sitting for long periods like in a plane. After my first PEMF8000 session I was shocked I had zero pain! And it lasted for months! Since then I have used it on racehorses, barrel horses and polo ponies. My barrel horse even had a mane that was split on separate sides because of an underlying neck issue. One PEMF8000 treatment and it has laid on one side ever since! This is a great pre treatment, recovery treatment or just a little treat. Like the best type of massage because you actually feel amazing after.” – Louis T
Mrs.Denise N
Hello Charlie I would like to write a testimony for this PEMF8000 device helping our family. For years I have suffered from this horrendous and debilitating condition and this PEMF device has been god send. Whenever I have a migraine attack, the symptoms quickly dissipate when I hold the loop near my head. It has also helped for my 25-year old daughters uterine/ appendix cramps after 15 minutes of treatment. She also used it for her toothache. My son noticed that holding the loop on his stomach alleviated nausea that he sometimes experiences after eating. My husband noticed that it helped for his tooth, neck, back, shoulder and knee pain. THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Denise N
Ari G
I have had an amazing personal experience with PEMF8000! PEMF8000 has improved body movement and I feel healthy and happy every day. I have no more pain in my shoulder,I am walking one mile a day again. And with treating my horses... My own horse in 4 weeks body composition changed drastically and her movement improved, and she is more fluid and can use her body better. When she sees me coming to the pasture
With PEMF8000 she is at the gate waiting. Another horse I work on has chronic neck issues and has been a hard keeper after about a month of regular PEMF8000 he is softer in his neck and his body comparison has also changed and he has increased muscle mass. Another horse I’ve worked on has found another gear in her speed!! We all love PEMF8000 Thanks Charlie!
Warm regards, Ari G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PEMF- Benefits | PEMF Wellness Technology | PEMF 8000

“ PEMF is a benefit for Mankind from infant to geriatric.  PEMF will lead to a change in the paradigm of medicine. “ Dr. Linus Pauling — Dou...